Genuity Platform Fall Update
Fall in love with Genuity's newest features.
Welcome to our platform update! This summer, we've been hard at work and have lots of new features that have been added or are in the works.
Check out what's new below, and as always, feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or ideas!
G2 Fall Awards
We're proud to be rated top performer and best support on G2 consistently!
- Send attachments in ticket notification emails
- Use the toggle button to automatically set cc'd individuals as impacted users
- We added a date/time stamp to the incoming bin
- Automate tasks to start on a given date and schedule recurring tickets
- Category-specific reporting
- Customize your Help Desk email domain
- Updated Mac agents for better reporting, including silent deployment
- Merge assets that may be discovered from multiple sources
- Assets now show ticket history
- Asset search history is now "sticky" as you navigate data
- Upload attachments in transactions
- Choose to automatically link contracts to auto-generated SaaS/Vendor product and transactions
We're excited to be streamlining the way you communicate your platform preferences to us with our new community-driven 'feature request' tool.
- Add new feature requests in the platform for development
- Upvote feature requests for faster development
- A new multi-tenant approach for MSPs, Consultants, and Agents to quickly add customer companies & switch between, including the ability to clone information between sub-accounts
- A complete roll-up of all account information, including centralized helpdesk functionality across all sub-accounts
- Coming Soon -
We've got many more enhancements in the works, including:
- Microsoft Teams and Slack integrations in Help Desk
- New integrations in assets such as Mosyle
- NetSuite & Sage Intacct integrations in SaaS/Vendor
- Custom forms in Assets and Contracts
A big thank you for your continued support and partnership, and we always love hearing from you, so don’t hesitate to reach out with any feedback or suggestions.
Like this post? Share it: