Platform Update: Fall 2022
Is your IT management a trick or treat?
It’s the spookiest time of the year – and we've had our heads down and shipped lots of great features at a frightening pace 👻. Even more updates are in the works and, together, we're just getting started!
Check out what's new and what's next below. And as always, feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or ideas!
- Launched "WorkSpaces" which allows any department to create its own messaging/helpdesk system (i.e., HR, Facilities). Think of “WorkSpaces” as isolated sandboxes within your helpdesk.
- Upgraded Slack & Teams integrations with V2 launching shortly (awaiting Slack and MSFT's approval).
- A mobile app for IOS & Android
- Complete knowledge base with full customization
- Canned reports and Service Level Agreement functionality (SLA’s)
- The ability to add non-staff as impacted users
- The agents (MSFT, Mac, & Self-onboarding) have been updated to collect additional tech specs for more granular reporting
- Refreshed the UX for a more uniform look and feel
- Updated the probe to collect additional tech specs and refreshed the UI
- Updated integrations like Azure AD, Intune, Kaseya, Jamf
- We are overhauling insights based on customer feedback
- Coming Soon -
We've got many more enhancements in the works, including:
- SSO with Azure AD and M365
- A complete overhaul of the SaaS/Vendor for better reporting and cleaner breaks between spend and usage, including Vendor 360: a more integrated approach to vendors throughout the platform
- We are overhauling our reporting and insights sections platform wide to create more out of box reports with simplicity & speed as the primary goals
A big thank you for your continued support and partnership, and we always love hearing from you, so don't hesitate to reach out with any feedback or suggestions.
Like this post? Share it: