Genuity Platform Summer Update
A better Genuity, just in time for summer.
Happy (almost) summer and welcome to our platform roundup! This past spring we've had our heads down and shipped lots of great features and updates as we continue to build Genuity. Check out what's new below!
As always, feel free to reach out with any comments, ideas, or questions. Putting our customers first is one of our guiding principles, and your voice matters. Together, we’re just getting started.
- Redesigned and enhanced ticket views.
- Custom forms to simply any request.
- Automated tasks to improve workflows.
- A mobile (responsive) version of the Help Desk.
- Updated probe and agents for better discovery and reporting.
- More customized views and categories.
- Improved and updated import functionality.
Our next version of monitoring has launched, and all checks are now configured automatically.
SaaS & Vendor
We are now integrated with Bill.com, and we've updated the UI to link vendors and transactions in bulk to cut down on repetitive tasks and provide value faster.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Set up how you and your team accesses Genuity with enhanced security.
You're now able to link components and data across the platform and between modules, completely agnostic of the data type. We're excited to see how this feature is used!
Get answers to your most frequently asked questions and detailed documentation on all of our integrations. Simply click the info icon in any module.
G2 Spring Awards
We're proud to consistently be rated top performer and best support on G2!
We've got many more enhancements in the works, including:
- Custom forms in Assets and Contracts.
- More integrations, such as Microsoft Teams and Slack in the Help Desk, Mosyle in Assets, and NetSuite & Sage Intacct in Vendor/SaaS.
- The ability to configure the probe in the web council and set the data source.
A big thank you for your continued support and partnership, and we always love hearing from you, so don’t hesitate to reach out with any feedback or suggestions.
Like this post? Share it: